Call to Action
From: $2,950.00 one time, and$50.00 / month with a 6-month free trial
The Seedling Package is the ideal combination of pages to start building your farm’s or processor’s online presence. Each included page comes with additional options so you can configure your new Seedling website to fit your needs.
To learn more about any particular page and the offered options, select the blue link button beside each Page Title.
Seedling Package Website Diagram
The Seedling Package is the perfect website package to start your farm or processing business. With several popular options, we offer a variety of options that both meet your budget and enable you to expand your business when the opportunity presents itself.
Grower & Processor Optimized Websites
We have carefully considered and assembled the optimal website layout and pages for those who are just starting to put their farms or processors online.
All our websites are professionally designed using the latest state-of-the-art website development tools and adhere to the latest website standards.
As standard with all our websites, we include many features that most other design firms charge extra. These include website hosting on world class servers, SSL certificates, Google Analytics, automatic website updates and many more features.
We also work and interface with most of the 3rd party product feeds, and provide you with the option to host and manage your own Ecommerce store right within your website.
Where to Buy Options
Helping your customers find where to purchase your products is of utmost importance for every cannabis farm and processor.
There are several ways to accomplish this, and while the easiest method is to sign up with a service like Leafly, Weedmaps, Jane, GoGo Cannabiz and others, there are limitations.
Alternatively, you can list the dispensaries that sell your products. Adding details about the dispensaries and showing your customers a map where the dispensaries are located helps even more.
If your products are available in a large number of stores across your state (and hopefully soon across the nation), then maybe an easy "closest store" locator would further assist your customers.
Custom Design Process
Once you select your website package and decide additional options, we follow a clear and efficient operation to build your website so you can use it as soon as possible. Our system includes the following steps which start shortly after the sale has been processed:
- When we set up your project in our system, you'll receive a welcome email with a detailed website diagram showing your selected options. You'll need to review and approve this diagram before proceeding to the next step.
- With the website diagram approved, your assigned designer will set up a brief creative call to go over general website design elements.
- Your designer will mock up your home page design for you to review and approve. We have a maximum of 2 revisions included in this phase; additional revisions will be charged hourly.
- Once you approve the home page design, your designer will build the rest of the website based on the previously approved website diagram layout.
- After the website is fully built, your designer will notify you to request minor design layout and 3 content and image revisions. Any change requests beyond this may result in additional charges.
- After you approve the completed website, we will make it live. We also include a 30-minute website overview training session.
WordPress is an Open Source platform. This means just about anyone can create a plugin to enhance the platform as a whole, but unfortunately also leads to the possibility of a hacker exploiting your website. WordPress core developers are constantly working to enhance and create new features as well as fix bugs and close vulnerabilities.
Updating your WordPress website ensures that it will remain safe and secure. With almost new daily updates to core and plugins, this can become a constant and time-consuming effort.
Our maintenance plan includes daily monitoring and installation of updates. We back up your site, then perform the updates, and finally check to ensure there were no compatibility issues.
WordPress is one of the most popular Content Management Systems (CMS). A content management system is a software that facilitates creating, editing, organizing, and publishing content.
WordPress is a free, open source platform which has developed a huge following and add-on market. For contact forms to shopping carts, there is an add-on or plugin. Some are free while others cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Most of the paid website plugins come with an annual fee for updates. These are critical to maintaining a successful website and are mandatory for any websites hosted with any of our plans.
With all these plugins to choose from, we can make your website go to work for you and grow your business in just about any way you would like.
Get in Touch
10 am - 4 pm M - F