Call to Action
$300.00 – $800.00
The Frequently Asked Questions Page (FAQ) answers questions online that your customers ask you on a regular basis. Save you and your customers time with this page and help promote your site with Google and other Search engines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page Options
We have configured the FAQ Page with several options. If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us for a quote.
the'FAQ Page Layout
A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page allows you to preempt many of your customer's questions by listing them on your website. This saves you time from having to answer phone calls and emails.
By taking note and answering customers' questions on your website, you become a good source of answers for Google. Your customers are more likely to ask Google before they call or email you, so providing answers to Google increases your overall ranking in search results.
To the right is a standard FAQ page layout. We recommend you begin with 10 questions and answers, but there is no limit to the number you can list here.
FAQ Page Options:
Categories: For dispensaries with many FAQs, categories help your customers find answers quickly. For example, you could have a FAQ category on the science of THC & CBD, another on edibles, and another on accessories. If you have more than 25 FAQs, it is probably time to sort the FAQs into categories.
Content: The most effective FAQs take note and answer common questions your customers ask, but for those who don't have time, High Rize can provide up to 5 more generic questions and answers.
An FAQ page is an effective addition to your website with several functions:
- Eases purchasing anxieties your menu section doesn’t directly address.
- Relieves some of the burden on your customer support by answering common questions.
- Improves SEO Authority and site navigation.
- Earns trust by demonstrating your product expertise and explaining your policies and procedures.
- Delights customers by creatively answering their questions.
- Proactively prevents customer complaints and negative reviews.
- Converts more visitors by answering questions up front.
- Regularly continues to add more answers to ongoing customer questions.
Get in Touch
10 am - 4 pm M - F